Monday, June 11, 2012

The Blog Thing


Hello, my name is Brittany, and I have decided to blog.






"Why?" you ask? Well, I just want to. I am not really sure what this blog is going to be all about. Even if I did know, it would probably change about thirty times. My life can be very random at times.




Let’s say I am doing this to hopefully inspire people (whether it’s through God or DIY projects), to spread Gods light, to keep my across the country family up to date with pictures, to be expressive and creative, to have accountability, to have fun, and well frankly to keep track everything going on in my own life! I know people are always busy busy busy, and I most certainly fall under that category. I think it would be nice to be able to have a place to look back through everything that I have experienced, created, and learned. I will give a full introduction on my happy life soon. Now let’s see how this thing turns out!  
 (My wonderful husband Aaron and I)



<3 Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment